*PLEASE NOTE:* ALL SCOPES ARE SOLD "AS-IS"
SAVE SOME BIG BUCKS!
BRAND NEW FACTORY SECONDS, (BLEMS)...
ALL SCOPES WORK EXACTLY LIKE THEY SHOULD, BUT HAVE SOME SORT OF COSMETIC BLEM ON THE OUTER TUBE SOMEWHERE, IE. (SMALL SCUFF MARK, OR LIGHT SCRATCH).
The 3X32 Pin Point Scope is the essential scope for precision crossbow shooting.
The 3X32 Pin Point Scope is easy to use. Simply Range It, Dial It, Shoot It…
The hub of this scope’s technology is a patent pending elevator turret mounted on the top of the scope. The calibrated turret is in one-yard increments, determined by the speed of your crossbow. Simply range your deer, dial its distance, and shoot with confidence. No more hold over or hold under as with standard multi-reticle crossbow scopes.
The construction of the chassis is a one piece 1 inch aluminum monotube for ultra-bright light gathering at dusk and dawn. It is 3 power magnification, with a fast focus external locking ocular ring. The crosshair is a laser glass etched reticle with a 4 MOA illuminated center point. The Pin Point scope comes with 1 inch rings and a custom drop over base that installs on 7/8″” weaver style rails. The Pin Point scope is waterproof, fog proof, and shockproof.
You will need to make up your own dial strip to the speed of your crossbow.
- Range it… Dial it… Shoot it
- Precision matched to your range finder
- Mounts and rings included
- Ultra clear laser etched reticle
- Powered by Hawke Optics
- Ultra clear laser etched glass reticle
- Single point of aim, clutter free view
- Dial-a-distance precision turret
- 3X Magnification
- Locking fast focus ocular bell
- Illumination Red and Green 5 brightness
- Precision matched to your rangefinder
- Dial-a-distance from 20 to 80 yards
$229.99 Regular Price