The Parker Sidewinder Crank Cocking Device offers an easy method for cocking your crossbow.
The Sidewinder Crank cocking device easily and temporarily slips over your Parker crossbow stock butt plate. Simply attach the hooks to the crossbow string and turn the crank. Cocking the crossbow takes seconds. The handle is knurled for a solid grip and the hooks have a smooth radius – Helps extend serving life. Unlike built-in models, the Sidewinder will not add weight to your crossbow. It also does not add vibration and noise to the crossbow when shooting.
The Parker Sidewinder ensures consistent string alignment which translates to dead-on-accuracy. Crank handle mounts on left or right side of Sidewinder. It only works with Parker crossbows. Do not use this cranking device on other brands of crossbows.
- Extra long rope to accommodate all Parker crossbows.
- Hooks have a smooth radius – Helps extend serving life.
- Machined and knurled handle for solid grip.
- Virtually eliminates cocking effort.
- Lightweight, compact design, slips on for use and easily removes when not in use.
- Unlike Built-in models:
- Does not add weight to crossbow.
- Does not add vibration and noise to crossbow when shooting.
$159.99 Regular Price